BlueFire Street Festival
The third annual BlueFire Street Festival is a free arts festival celebrating the vibrancy of world cultures in Dublin and beyond happening in Smithfield Square, on 19th September!
The all-day event expects to draw a 12,000-plus crowd with live world music performances, a live graffiti & street art jam, artistic and educational workshops, a children's area and lots more to suit all ages. It covers the entire Smithfield Square space and encompasses eight different zones, offering something exciting, fun and unique for people of all ages.
- Live world music performances kick off at 12 midday until 10pm on the Main Stage where at least ten different music acts are providing all-day entertainment.
- Talks from invited speakers which make an inspirational and empowering statement on the Youth Talks stage.
- At least fifteen street performers are set to lighten up the Street Performers area with breakdancing, theatre, busking and more.
- Guest graffiti art pros are putting their talents on full view in the Graffiti Jam area.
- Stalls are selling crafts, jewellery, artwork and more in the Markets area.
- Fluent in French but struggling with Spanish? Learn and teach in the Language Exchange zone.
- Adventurous 3- to 12-year-olds should love the Children's Area with an Around the World theme.
- Six workshop tents are hosting walk-in and pre-booked Workshops in different activities from African drumming and dance to how to DJ and create graffiti art.