Urban Decay Naked Cherry Christmas Look from Urban Decay Grafton Street Boutique
Just in time for Christmas, we teamed up with Amy McKnight of Urban Decay Boutique on Grafton Street to create a fun Christmas Party makeup look!
Renowned for their excellent makeup products, skincare and fan base, Urban Decay opened their first standalone boutique in DublinTown’s Grafton Quarter in 2017. Within, you’ll find all of their palettes, foundations, lipsticks, accessories and gift sets with the brand’s signature, and rather gorgeous packaging. Their two-floor boutique is very unique too, as upstairs is the exclusive Urban Decay lounge where masterclasses happen, as well as pamper parties, an area of the store that can be hired for whatever you may need.
Christmas means party season, and at Urban Decay Boutique this means their new Naked Cherry Collection. We created a makeup tutorial with Senior Makeup Artist Amy McKnight, showcasing a beautiful Christmas party look using products from the collection that’s perfect for every soirée this season.
1. Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original (€22)
2. Naked Cherry Palette (€49) – shades used: Feelz, Juicy, Bing, Devilish, Ambitious, Turn On, Privacy
3. 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (€19.50) in Love Drug & Black Market
4. Subversion Lash Primer (€21)
5. Perversion Mascara (€23.50)
6. Naked Cherry Highlighter & Blusher Palette (€31.50)
7. 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (€19.50) in Love Drug
8. Vice Lipstick Cherry (€19.50) in Juicy
9. All Nighter Cherry Scented Makeup Setting Spray Travel Size (€12)
Visit Urban Decay Boutique at 50-51 Grafton Street, or call (01) 633 6767 for any enquiries