Brasserie 66 Christmas Menus
Every Christmas season there is a great festive spirit at Brasserie Sixty6, a christmas party venue that’s also open new years eve!
The team are currently devising a hearty selection of their best sellers with a seasonal twist alongside some brand new dishes just for their customers. The staff will be more than happy to assist you with all your enquiries about hosting your function here, just give them a quick call.
There’s also a 3 course lunch menu available before 3pm some days of the week. Just contact them for details here!
Christmas Party Venue Dublin 2017
The team are still developing the menus for 2017, but below you will find last years offer which is subject to change in price and content.
3 course set menu €41 – the dishes are still being confirmed but the below menu will be a reasonable example of choice available.
(c) Is suitable for coeliacs
(ca) Is adaptable for coeliacs
- (ca) Smoked chicken caesar salad with crispy bacon, tarragon & croutons
- Kenmare smoked salmon with radish, brown bread mayonnaise, chive & lemon dressing
- (c) Wild mushroom soup with parmesan, truffle oil and pickled envoi
- (c) Crab salad with avacado mousse, beetroot and pink grapefruit
- (c) Confit of duck leg with coconut lentils, spring onions and coriander
Main Courses :
- Lamb Cutlet served with polenta shepherd’s pie, brown cap mushroom and rocket pesto (€5 supplement)
- (ca) Free range rotisserie chicken with smoked bacon, garlic and thyme 1/2 chicken with herb stuffing ball, mashed potato, roasted honey & root vegetables and a rich gravy
- (c) Irish Hereford 9oz rib-eye steak with bearnaise sauce, crisp watercress salad, thick cut fries and pesto rolled greens (€5 supplement)
- (ca) Roast salmon with braised lettuce, potatoes, chorizo, radish, broad beans and avacado
- (c) Roast fillet of cod with baby potatoes, wilted rocket, asparagus, wild mushrooms and lemon cofit
- (ca) Yoghurt and vanilla pannacotta with blueberries & biscotti
- (ca) Red wine poached pear with christmas pudding ice-cream
- Pecan Pie with creme anglaise and chocolate ice-cream
- Peanut Butter Mousse
- Chocolate Sauce & Chocolate ice-cream
Feeling full? Why not try some Christmas drinks instead?
- Sixty6 traditional & homemade mulled wine with sugar and spice and all things nice
- Their very own Egg Nog, dont knock it til you try it!
- Apricot brandy liqueur with orange blossom spray topped with prosecco, amaretto and cherry infused ice
Where else would you host your Christmas Party Venue Dublin 2017?